Wednesday, February 25, 2015

God @ Work

OAKS MINISTRY IS ALIVE AND WELL......


YES we are still meeting every Tuesday evening from 7:30-9:00 PM.


YES we still meet at Media Church on 5th street outside of Oxford, Pa.


YES Oaks is still a group for women of any age, denomination or background.

YES when we gather together we are ENCOURAGED to go be the women God intends us to be. To continue to grow in our walk with God. To learn to love Him and Trust Him with ALL our hearts. To put him first in our lives and to experience JOY as we live this life together knowing that God is with us and we are never alone even if we "feel" lonely.


YES you are welcome to join us on any given week. No reservations necessary. Just show up!


One of my favorite verses is ROMANS 8:28 "All things work together for good for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purposes".


Knowing and living this truth puts things in a rightful perspective. FACT:  No matter what I think or feel about a certain situation in my life. God has allowed it and GOOD will come out of it when I respond to it in faith.


Another one of my favorites is PHILIPPIANS 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength"


This verse has been very real to me for as I learn to TRUST God and put Him first in my life, GOD puts me in situations that I feel so unqualified for and I have to remember this and make a personal claim on it for the situation that I find myself in. I do my best and TRUST God with the rest! Sounds simple, it is!  FACT: Its all about choosing to TRUST in GOD and BELIEVING His promises. Through many circumstances I have seen GOD @ WORK and this brings me much JOY!! 


Which brings me to the study that we are now in the midst of its called "GOD @ WORK".


If you have a need to see GOD @ WORK in your life and in this world today, this is the group for you. Come prepared to listen, to learn to see life through the eyes of CHRIST. We call this putting on your JESUS glasses! When we begin to see things from God's perspective, our response to life  will be different and the result will be more JOY and PEACE in our lives regardless of our circumstances.


Have you been around the same ole mountain for years?  Try OAKS and see if it makes a difference. FACT: It may not happen overnight, but step by step as God leads and you follow, you will see your life change into something more beautiful than you can ever imagine.


Joyfully Serving Jesus...


Robin Martin


Check out our website at www.mmchurch.org  Click under ministries and you can learn more about Oaks Class and MMC!! Any questions feel free to contact me at robinmartin3@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment